If you’re dealing with Pokemon go keeps crashing after removing jailbreak, we’re here to help. In this guide, we go over a list of the most common Pokemon Go crashing problems, errors, or bugs and offer tips on how to fix them. Whether you just started playing again for the release of Gen 5, trainer battles, and the new buddy system, or have enjoyed it for years, here’s what you need to know.
Now that sylveon Pokemon Go Crash has been out for several years, Niantic has fixed a slew of problems. Almost all the little glitches from 2016 or 2017 are a thing of the past. However, recent updates such as PvP Trainer battles and the AR buddy feature have introduced new Sylveon Pokemon go keeps crashing after removing jailbreak errors that are still plaguing players as we approach the end of 2019.
Pokemon go keeps crashing Issues and Solutions:
The following are the fixes to Pokemon go keeps crashing after removing jailbreak problems, which are as followed:
1. Impossible to authenticate
Some players have reported that they cannot log in using their Pokemon Go crash trainers’ club accounts. Thus, many people worry that their accounts are banned, but often the problem is related to unstable sylveon Pokemon Go servers. The first thing to do is to check the Pokemon Go servers’ status. If the official site confirms the problems with the servers, then the best solution is to wait a bit and try entering a game later, or use your Google account to log in to the game. Sylveon Pokemon Go accounts are reported to have fewer problems when used to log in to Pokémon Go.
Note: that simultaneous use of both Google and Pokemon Go Trainer Club accounts may result in the loss of progress data in sylveon Pokemon Go Trainer Club.
2. It is not possible to download Pokemon Go.
- If you cannot download Pokemon Go, make sure that your device meets the system requirements for Pokemon Go, and that Pokemon Go Crash is available in your country.
- Some Android phone models and firmwares do not allow the installation of Pokemon Go due to certain restrictions. Currently, the game is supported on Android 4.4 through Android 6.0.1. The game is not available on Android N, and on all devices using Intel chips.
- The game doesn’t work on some iPhones and iPads. Currently, the game is available on iPhone 5 and later, with iOS 8 and later. If you are using an iPad that uses only Wi-Fi for data, you will not be able to play, since the device will not detect satellites (GPS will not work as intended).
- Jailbroken iPhones and iPads will not work. You will not be able to play Pokemon Go on these devices.
3. Message from Pokemon Go: App is not installed
Some users face an “App not installed” message on their Androids. In most cases, this is due to the fact that the apk installer was not downloaded correctly or is damaged. This message will also appear if your device does not meet the requirements for Pokemon Go. It is recommended to download Pokemon Go from official sources: the Play Market and the AppStore. Otherwise, you risk downloading some crapware on your device and may be banned from the game.
4. Sound distortions
Pokemon Go Crash does have some sound playback difficulties. If you notice that sounds are distorted or played back with a delay, do not worry; there is nothing wrong with your device. In fact, this problem has been confirmed by developers, and they are working on a fix. Most frequently, this problem occurs when the device is connected to a Bluetooth speaker or alike.
5. “You already own this item” error
This problem is unique to Android users only. If you are purchasing PokeCoins from the store and lose your internet connection in the meantime, you will get an error message ‘’You already own this item’’. This pokemon go that keeps crashing is easily fixed. All that is needed is for you to restart your device. Crashing Pokemon Developers are aware of this issue and are already working on a fix.
6. Incorrect GPS location
Sometimes the GPS location is inaccurate. This is a known problem and developers are working on a fix. However, these problems are also device specific. GPS location also depends on satellite signal strength. To minimize this effect, make sure that GPS services are turned on, as well as “high-accuracy mode” is on in the settings of your device.
7. ‘’This item is not available in your country’’ error message
If you are sure that the game has been released in your country and your device meets the requirements for Pokemon Go Crash, but you still receive this error message, then you need to check your Google wallet settings. Make sure that the correct address and country are provided. If the problem persists, then developers recommend contacting Google Play representatives.
8. Pokemon Trainer Club progress is lost or is not saved.
This problem pokemon go keeps crashing occurs when you are using several accounts simultaneously (both Google and Pokemon Trainer Club). You should always use only one account to login and play.
9. “Can not detect device orientation” when switching to landscape mode
- Android: your device doesn’t have a gyroscope. Landscape mode will not function.
- iOS 10 beta 2: Landscape mode is not supported in iOS 10 beta 2.
This will be fixed.
10. The battery dies quickly when playing Pokemon Go.
You must be aware that pokemon go keeps crashing after removing jailbreak is constantly using GPS for location. No wonder that your phone’s battery is quickly discharged. However, it is also true that games are not properly optimized, thus the battery drains even quicker. It is recommended to use a powerbank to sustain high battery drain and stay online longer. And while we are all waiting for developers to optimize the game, here’s a to-do list to ensure that your battery lasts a little longer:
- Lower screen brightness
- Turn off AR.
- Turn off the sounds.
- Turn off Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Try any of the battery saver modes if available.
Hopefully, this helps you resolve your Pokemon Go Crash issue. If you face a different issue not yet described in this article, feel free to contact us via website chat or contact form, in search for help from us! Stay safe while playing Pokemon Go!
11. Pokemon Go won’t open
If the app won’t open at all, or you open it and find you’ve been logged out, that’s caused by server issues, like a number of other problems on this list. All you can do is close the pokemon go keeps crashing, go crash, and try again. If you’re logged out, don’t worry. When you sign back in, all your game progress will be there.
12. Purchased items do not appear
If you buy something with Coins and that doesn’t appear in your inventory, then you might have to try logging out of the app and back in again. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device too.
13. PokeStops appear empty
If you find that PokeStops are empty, this is a classic slow-loading data error. pokemon go keeps crashing after removing jailbreak. You’ll know it’s happened, because you’ll walk up to a PokeStop and tap on the swirling icon. When it opens, there will be no name and no picture. If you stop and wait, it will slowly load, but you’ll also see that spinning loading icon in the top left-hand corner. Eventually the content will appear and you can try to spin it and collect it, but often this again takes a long time.