Ulta credit card customers have the option of logging in online to manage their accounts. They can use the panel to activate their new credit card and pay their credit card bills online. The main reason Comenity Bank gave out this card was to help its clients services like Ulta return policy and meet their needs for satisfaction.
What is Ulta Beauty?
Ulta Beauty, Inc., formerly Ulta Salon, Makeup & Fragrance Inc., is an American cosmetics and fragrance retailer located in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Ulta Beauty sells cosmetics and skincare brands, perfumes for both men and women, nail products, bath and body products, beauty tools, and haircare items. It is known for stocking more high-end beauty brands. It has long been known as a drugstore brand shop. In actuality, these two establishments aren’t that dissimilar. Both locations provide a terrific shopping experience with competitive loyalty programs, a large variety, beauty treatments, and more.
Ulta Credit Card Login:
Ulta Beauty, the largest cosmetic store in the United States, carries over 25,000 items under its own private label in a variety of price ranges. Customers who want to receive cosmetics as rewards can benefit from an Ulta Beauty credit card. Ulta credit card offers the Ultamate Rewards credit card, Ulta return policy, and the Ultamate Rewards Mastercard.
If you have an Ulta credit card login, you must make monthly payments on time, just like you would with any other credit card. Learn how to avoid late fees by paying off your Ulta credit card login on time.
Why should you opt for ULTA credit card login?
The Ulta Credit Card login has no annual fee for those who want to save money on Ulta Beauty products and services. Along with the ongoing benefit of two points for every dollar spent at Ulta, it also provides a 20% discount on your first Ulta purchase made with the card.
Also, the Ulta Credit Card with Mastercard gives you 500 bonus points after you spend $500 on non-Ulta Beauty items in the first 90 days. You also get 1 point for every $3 you spend on things you don’t buy at Ulta.
- Ulta Beauty will give you 20% off all goods and services on your first purchase.
- You’ll get 500 welcome bonus points after spending $500 outside of Ulta Beauty in the first 90 days.
- Earn one point for every $3 spent at Ulta Beauty and two points for every $1 spent elsewhere.
- Spending $500 between January 1 and December 31 qualifies members for Platinum status, which comes with a 25% higher base earning rate.
- Spending $1,200 between January 1 and December 31 qualifies members for Diamond status, which comes with a 50% increase in their base earning rate.
- Members can use their points to get a product for free or to reduce the amount they must pay to get it.
APR on purchases.
Between 18.49% and 27.49% (V).
Changing the balance
APR of 26.99 percent
Balance Transfer Fee:
$5 (a minimum of $10).
- Earn twice as many points for each purchase. Customers who spend $1 will receive 2 points as prizes.
- There is no annual fee for either the cards or the low-interest rates.
- Customers will receive 500 Welcome Bonus Points once they spend $500 outside of Ulta Beauty with their Ulta MasterCard in the first 90 days.
- Also, people who have an Ulta MasterCard will get an extra point for every $3 they spend elsewhere.
- Please keep in mind that, unlike Ulta MasterCard, Ulta Rewards credit cards can only be used in Ulta Beauty stores.
Ultamate Rewards Credit Card vs. Ultamate Rewards Mastercard in 2023
There are several significant distinctions when comparing the two credit cards Ulta provides. Both cards have no annual fees and provide 20% off your first Ulta purchase using the card. Here’s everything you need to know about the distinctions between them.
The Ultamate Rewards credit card has the following benefits and features:
- Use the card at Ulta Beauty locations and online at Ulta.com.
- Earn two points for each dollar spent.
The Ultamate Rewards Mastercard contains the following benefits and features:
- Use the credit card at any Mastercard-accepting location, including Ulta Beauty shops and Ulta.com.
- Earn two points for every $1 spent at Ulta and one point for every $3 spent elsewhere.
- When you spend $500 outside of Ulta Beauty in the first 90 days, you’ll receive 500 welcome bonus points.
How do I access my ULTA credit card on the website?
Before they can access and manage their online credit card accounts, cardholders must first log in on the official website. The steps for logging in are as follows.
How to Use an Ulta Credit Card Login:
Step 1: Go to the ULTA website.
Visit the login page for your Ulta credit account at https://www.ulta.com/.
Step 2: Select the type of Ulta card you desire.
- Launch the Ulta Credit Card website.
- At this point, navigate to the official credit card login page. On the homepage, click the Credit Card Learn More & Apply link under the Rewards menu item. On the following page, click the Manage Account link.
- A manage link is also available at the bottom of the official Ulta.com website. You can also access the credit card control page directly by visiting https://d.comenity.net/ultamaterewardscredit.
- On the following page, you will have two options for selecting your credit card. For a credit card, you must select either the Ulta Rewards Credit Card or the Ulta Rewards MasterCard link.
Step 3: Navigate to the login page.
Visit the login page to access your Ulta credit card account.
Step 4. Enter your account information.
To access the login page, enter your username and password.
Step 5: Successful Login
To finish, click the sign in button. Check that all of your information is correct.
On the website, you can review your statements, edit your profile, and manage your account whenever you want.
Forgot your password or username for your ULTA credit card?
Step 1: Navigate to the password/username reset page.
To reset your password, go to the login page and click the “forgot password” or “username” button. and a username.
Step 2: Enter the specifications.
Enter your account number or user name, Zip code, ID type, and SSN on this page. Check that your information is correct.
Step 3: Forgot to complete
To finish, click “Find My Account.”
On the website, you can review your statements, edit your profile, and manage your account whenever you want.
How do I sign up for a ULTA credit card login?
If you already have an Ulta Credit Card but are not currently logged in, you can register your card online to gain access to card statements, manage your account online, pay bills online, and so on.
Step 1: Navigate to the enrollment page.
To create a new account, go to the login page and click “Register Now.”
Step 2: Access your account.
This registration form must be completed. Enter your ZIP code, credit card account number, and any other information from the drop-down menus below.
- The last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) are
- Your Social Security Number (SIN).
- The last four digits of an alternate identification number
Step 3: Select the “Find My Account” option.
Following that, click the Find My Account link. The system will verify your account information online. Following the identification verification procedure, you will be directed to a new page where you must create a new username and password for your account.
Step 4: Completed enrollment
Once you’ve created a username and password, you’re ready to go. Now you can sign in, manage your account online, and use the services that are only available to registered members.
How do you get your Ultamate credit card?
You cannot use an Ultamate credit card until it has been activated. There are two methods for activating your credit card.
- Contacting the customer service hotline
- Activation via the internet
- You can activate your Ultamate Credit Card by calling Customer Service at 1-866-489-3455.
- Customers can also use the official website to activate their credit cards. Simply go to the official website and select a credit card.
- On the following page, click the Activate Card link in the top menu. A form for online credit card activation will be available on the new page (as shown below).
- Provide your credit card account number, expiration date, identification number, and ZIP code in this activation form. Then click the Next button.
- Complete the remaining steps to activate your credit card online quickly. Following activation, you can now use it online or in Ulta Beauty retail locations.
How to Mail-In a Payment with an Ultamate Credit Card
The Ultamate credit card payment can also be mailed. Pay your bill with a check or money order for the bare minimum. Along with the payment, include the payment coupon from your bill statement or write your account number on the check. Send the check to the address listed on your credit card.
Ulta Credit Card payment address:
- Ulta Credit Card
- P.O. Box 659820
- San Antonio, TX 78265-9120
How to Use an Ultamate Credit Card to Make a Phone Payment
To make a phone payment with your Ultamate credit card, call the customer service number listed on your card:
- Ulta Beauty also provides free phone billing for credit card transactions.
- To make a payment over the phone, you will need your credit card number, bank account number, and Social Security number.
Which Credit Cards Do Better Job in 2023?
There are numerous credit cards that offer considerably greater value than the Ulta Mastercard for shopping outside of Ulta. You may get cash back twice with the Citi® Double Cash Card—18-Month BT promotion. Earn 2% on every purchase, plus an extra 1% as you pay. The card comes with no yearly charge.
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard offers an additional 12.5% cash back on all eligible net purchases up to $1,000 within 180 days of account opening, as well as 1.5% cash back on eligible online purchases, 1% cash back on gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases, and 0.5% cash back on everyday purchases. There is no yearly cost.
The Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards card may be just as useful for Ulta purchases as the Ulta Mastercard. This Bank of America credit card provides 3% cash back in your selected bonus area, one of which is online shopping. So, if you schedule your Ulta purchases to occur at Ulta.com, you’ll earn the same 3% that you would with the Ulta Mastercard, with the added bonus of being able to redeem that cash back value anywhere you like, at Ulta or elsewhere. This card also comes with a $200 sign-up bonus after spending $1,000 in the first three months. There is also no yearly charge.
If you want a credit card with a welcome bonus offer, the Citi Rewards+® Card is another option from Citi. You may get 20,000 bonus points with this card after spending $1,500 on purchases with your card during the first three months of account setup. There are also ongoing benefits: 2x ThankYou points at supermarkets and petrol stations up to $6,000 each year, then 1x points after that. All other purchases get you 1 ThankYou point for every $1 spent. There is no yearly charge for these and other card advantages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I use my Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or credit card today that I applied for?
Yes, if you have been authorised for a credit card in an Ulta Beauty store, you will be able to use your newly opened account on the same transaction and receive a first purchase discount. You can look up your account at any Ulta Beauty location, but online applications and purchases will have to wait until you receive an actual card in the mail.
Where can I check the status of my transactions and the balance on my credit card?
To view your current Ultimate Rewards Credit Card or Ultimate Rewards Mastercard balance, go to ulta.com/credit and select “Manage Account,” or call Comenity Capital Bank at 866-257-9195.
What if I lose my card?
If your card is lost or stolen, please contact Comenity Capital Bank at 866-257-9195.