A cellular service company in the US is called Boost Mobile. It is among the greatest prepaid cellular services in the nation. You will receive value for every dollar spent thanks to its extremely reasonable plans, which is why it has gained popularity among all households. Check out the whole post on Boost Mobile’s advantages, the boostmobile.com activation procedure, SIM switching, etc. if you’re considering making the switch as well.
Why Boost? Benefits of Boost Mobile
Let’s start by taking a look at the advantages Boost Mobile near me offers.
- Super-fast data
- Mobile hotspot
- Texting and talking are not restricted.
- No yearly service agreements.
- No overage fees or roaming costs.
- No ongoing bills.
- Unchecked Credit
- Nationwide coverage of 99%.
- Deprioritization of data in times of congestion
Join forces with leading mobile brands for fantastic phone offers. You are now aware of why Boost is one of the greatest.
Activating a Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) Boost Mobile SIM
You are welcome to bring your own phone to Boost Mobile near me and receive a Boost Mobile SIM for it. You must first determine whether your phone is eligible for this before activating the SIM.
Prior to connecting your phone to the Boost network, you must:
- Your phone must be unlocked in order to be activated.
- Get your phone unlocked by contacting your existing service provider.
- Ask your current provider for your account number and a number transfer PIN if you must keep your current phone number.
- Please confirm that your phone is operational and fully paid for.
- Do not terminate your existing provider’s services until the Boost services have been enabled.
To find your IMEI number, dial *#060# or go to Settings > About Phone on an Android smartphone or Settings > General > About on an iOS device.
The steps for activation are shown below:
- Open your web browser and navigate to https://www.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone.html.
- After putting your device ID in the box on the page, click the “Continue” button.
- Your device’s suitability for the Boost network will be indicated.
- You can buy a Boost SIM and activate it on your phone if it is network-compatible.
- If your phone doesn’t work with the Boost network, you can also buy a new one that does.
- Let’s begin the activation procedure right away.
- On the page, click the “Activate” link.
- Choose the drop-down menu’s ‘New Customer’ option.
- Choose the “Use My Own Device with Boost Mobile SIM” option.
- Answer the query and offer the pertinent details.
- To finish the activation procedure, click the “Continue” button.
Activate New Boost Mobile at boostmobile.com/activate
- You may activate your new Boost Mobile device at boostmobile.com/activate.
- Go tohttps://www.boostmobile.com/to see the official website.
- The “Activate” button is located in the upper right corner.
Throughout the activation process, you will be required to provide SIM, service, ID, and contact information. You may then recharge your SIM using any of the different plans following that. Review all the information you have supplied, then send in the plan’s last payment. The Boost Mobile near me service is now operational. Enjoy.
Transferring an existing number to Boost
If you want to continue with your existing number and transfer it over to the Boost network service, it’s an easy task.
What you need to do is as follows:
- Go to the official website and click the “Activate” option.
- Choose the “Keep Existing Number” option.
Now, the Boost Mobile service will get in contact with your current service provider and sort things out. Just keep your old SIM card in the phone until the activation process is completed. This will also be verified via an SMS sent to the number. Your number will be activated on the Boost network within four to twenty-four hours on business days. You can still use your number during this duration until the switch is complete.
You can contact Boost’s help and support team if the number has not been moved over to the Boost network within twenty-four hours. On the official Boost Mobile website, you can find great deals on mobile phones. You can check them out online.
Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
Yes. You may connect to the Boost network by using a fresh mobile SIM card.
Where can I purchase a SIM card?
The Mobile SIM card kit is available at your local Walmart or the online Boost shop. To purchase the SIM, get in touch with a Boost Mobile Customer Care representative. I have a locked phone. Now what? If your phone is locked, you must speak with your former service provider or carrier in order to unlock it domestically. The phone may occasionally be locked because of unpaid debts. So, talk to your prior employer and address the issue. There are three SIM cards in the Boost mobile SIM kit.
Which one ought I to employ?
Various phones can use different SIM cards. To get the proper SIM number to use, enter your device ID on the official website.
Are Boost Mobile products 5G-capable?
Yes. Boost Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy, Motorola, and iPhone models are among the several 5G-capable gadgets offered by Mobile. The Celero 5G is Boost Mobile’s first 5G phone. It’s an Android-based gadget.
Does Mobile provide security to its customers?
Yes. With an add-on, Mobile gives you full digital security, including protection against spam, your online identity, viruses, and your data. The monthly cost of the add-on is $5.99.
Does Boost Mobile belong to Sprint?
No, Sprint formerly controlled and owned Boost. DISH did buy Mobile nevertheless, following the merger of T-Mobile and Sprint.
Is there a Mobile activation fee?
No, there isn’t a cost for Boost Mobile’s activation.