Best Cryptocurrency trading apps to try: Most people think of cryptocurrency trading as a means to generate passive income. Others see it as a viable alternative to more traditional investing options. Given the popularity of crypto, the number of speculative crypto traders is growing by the day, with Bitcoin reaching a high of almost $63,000 in April 2021.
The majority of cryptocurrency traders use smartphone best Cryptocurrency trading apps, although skilled crypto traders also use desktop Best Cryptocurrency trading apps. Individuals, organisations, and established funds, businesses, and institutions can all participate in crypto trading by the best Cryptocurrency trading apps. It is a professional endeavour that should be considered.
Top 16 Best Cryptocurrency Trading Apps To Try In 2022
Checkout best Best Cryptocurrency trading apps in 2022 for Crypto traders. Take a look please:
It’s difficult to find an app that works as well as Pionex when it comes to auto-trading. This cross-platform app has 16 free in-built trading bots that allow for automated trading. Pionex is also known for being one of the most secure cryptocurrency apps available. It gathers liquidity from platforms like Binance and Huobi around ticker prices.
Pionex is one of Binance’s largest brokers and Huobi’s largest market makers. Pionex also has a FinCEN MSB licence, which is highly regarded. Another feature that makes Pionex worth exploring is the incredibly cheap trading costs it charges when compared to other exchanges. Poinex considers one of the best cryptocurrency trading apps to try.
- 16 trading bots that are completely free to use.
- All transactions have low trading costs.
- The mobile app UI is user-friendly.
- Support via email and live chat is excellent.
Bitstamp, which was founded in 2011 and is, therefore, one of the earliest crypto trading platforms, provides a web-based platform as well as mobile trading apps for iOS and Android for on-the-go cryptocurrency trading. You can trade, transmit, receive, invest, and hold 50+ crypto assets using the app, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are beneficial to both novice and experienced crypto traders.
You may buy crypto using the app using a credit or debit card, a bank, a wire, SEPA, and other methods. You can also withdraw cryptocurrency to a bank account. You may transmit crypto by scanning a QR code using the app. Millions of traders across the world have already shown that the app is simple to use. We consider this one of the best crypto apps on the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
To trade more effectively, keep track of your crypto trading history and portfolio worth, as well as charting. The Tradeview feature provides detailed information and tools. You may also sort assets by performance, popularity, and time on the market.
- Place a variety of orders—the trading platform is sophisticated.
- Multi-signature security is available in web and mobile wallets. Offline or in transit, crypto is also safe.
- If the smartphone is misplaced, you can remotely disable the app.
- When compared to other cryptocurrency trading apps, there is no leverage trading.
Crypto.com is a trading platform that can be used on the web or on mobile devices (iOS and Android). It’s one of the best crypto trading apps since you can link your account to a Crypto.com credit card, making it simple to spend crypto. The Visa card, for example, allows you to effortlessly convert any crypto to cash and spend it at thousands of merchant locations and withdraw it at ATMs all over the world.
You can purchase crypto quickly with a debit or credit card at Crypto.com. You may also exchange crypto or trade it on the spot market. This app reaches the list because it allows users to trade derivatives in-app. For spot or futures trading, you can leverage margin trading up to 10x. You may also use the app to pay and receive crypto for products and services. Crypto manage to take 3 positions in the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
- There are almost 250 cryptos supported.
- You can earn up to 14.5 per cent on your cryptocurrency investments.
- Support for DeFi and NFT.
- Advanced order trading is available on both the spot and derivative markets.
Binance also has basic sending and receiving capabilities, as well as staking and investment capabilities. It is available in three versions: free Binance Normal, premium Binance Pro, and free Binance Lite. It is one of the most liquid exchanges on CoinMarketCap, as measured by trading volumes. Binance follows all US trade restrictions. We consider this one of the best crypto apps on the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
- Over 500 coins and tokens are supported for crypto-to-crypto trading pairs.
- Simplex and other third-party platforms accept credit cards and wire transfers.
- Lower costs when using the BNB platform token to pay for gas.
- crypto-to-crypto exchanges between peers are supported. Users may also swap crypto for cash and pay using a number of different payment options.
Bybit is a sophisticated and user-friendly cryptocurrency trading platform. It delivers market data in real-time as well as competitive market depth and liquidity. It provides maximal asset security by safely keeping them offline. It may give multilingual help around the clock. Bybit has a mobile app for both iOS and Android smartphones. This is also the best in the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
- Bybit’s spot trading offering allows users to purchase and sell cryptocurrency at the best possible rate with competitive market liquidity.
- The platform is appropriate for traders of all skill levels.
- To give the best trading experience, new assets and innovative products are regularly introduced to the site.
- It accepts 59 different fiat currencies.
- Various payment options, including
CoinSmart not only allows you to buy crypto through credit cards, SEPA, wire transfers, e-transfers, and direct crypto deposits, but it also allows you to trade it on the spot market. There is no derivatives market in the country.
There are just about 20 coins supported by the exchange. Furthermore, restricted advanced orders (limit and stop-loss orders) make it the best option for purchasing crypto using fiat and exchanging crypto. This is also the best in the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
It’s the simplest way to withdraw crypto without a crypto Visa card. Simply exchange your invested crypto for Bitcoin and take advantage of guaranteed same-day cash withdrawal payments via a bank account.
- Same-day deposits are guaranteed.
- Convert crypto to money using a bank account. The same-day payment of BTC to fiat is sent to your bank account.
- Complete portfolio tracking and trading activity tracking.
- The pocketbook of the custodian
- With a credit or debit card, the minimum is $100 and the maximum is $5,000. Bank draughts range from $500 to $5,000, bank wires from $10,000 to $5,000,000, and Interac e-Transfers range from $100 to $3,000.
Coinmama is a good fit for our list since it allows users to trade with a much wider range of payment options than most of the other apps. Banks, VISA, SEPA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Skrill are all options for purchasing crypto. While certain ways, like bank transfers, might take up to three days to complete, purchasing crypto with credit or debit cards is instantaneous. We consider this one of the best crypto apps on the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
Those interested in converting crypto to cash must first convert other coins to bitcoins, and then use the exchange to withdraw through the bank. For selling to fiat via bank accounts, only Bitcoin is supported. Another disadvantage of Coinmama is that it is not compatible with Android or iOS. Only the website is available to those who want to use it on a mobile device.
- When using credit cards, you can buy up to $5,000 in daily limits. When purchasing using a bank account, the maximum is $15,000.
- Both allow for five and ten trades each day.
Kraken is one of the most dependable fiat to crypto exchanges. Because it is one of the oldest and most secure crypto exchanges, many people trust it. Other crypto investing choices include staking for rewards, margined and futures trading, and savings, according to the exchange, which was founded in 2011. We consider this one of the best crypto apps on the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
It operates a centralised order book where users may place maker orders, take market orders, and limit order prices as a centralised exchange.
- USD, CAD, EUR, and GBP are all accepted as cryptocurrencies.
- 2FA, Master Key, and Global Settings Lock protect trading accounts.
- Apps for Android, iOS, and the web
- In addition to price tracking, charting is available.
9. Cash App
The Cash App from Square, Inc. allows users to transfer, receive, bank, and invest in cryptocurrencies on a peer-to-peer basis. It currently has over 36 million users and is regarded as a secure cryptocurrency app. The app is ranked first in the iOS finance category.
Within 30 days, the app allows you to transmit a maximum of $1,000. You can also increase the limitations after entering your social security number, name, birth date, and other information for verification. This implies you’ll have to budget to keep within those constraints. We consider this one of the best crypto apps on the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
- Only US to US transfers are accepted, while UK transactions are also accepted. There are no further cross-border transactions available.
- Deposits made directly
- There are no costs for sending money from the app or your bank account.
- Both Android and iOS are supported.
Bisq is popular because of its decentralised structure, which allows individuals from all over the world to not only buy and sell crypto, but also send and receive it. It allows peer-to-peer transactions and does not require any personal information in order to trade. It will not be necessary to validate any trading data. We consider this one of the best crypto apps on the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
The main disadvantages of this app are its limited volume and poor pace. Another issue is that it does not take credit card payments.
- Users can deposit fiat money from banks via AliPay, OK Pay, Zele, Perfect Money, or crypto, and then acquire crypto from the service.
- However, no credit cards are accepted.
- No-fee crypto deposits
- Apps for Android and iOS
Coinbase is a popular choice for anyone looking to start trading and investing in crypto in the United States. It is a legitimate trading platform that includes functions such as staking, investing, trading, sending, and receiving. It also acts as a crypto bank for individuals, small and large businesses, and other crypto exchanges. Coinbase is also very great site and also best cryptocurrency trading apps to try in 2022.
Despite the exorbitant fees and the fact that it is a centralised exchange – meaning customers don’t have control over their crypto’s private keys – some people like it because of the high liquidity. In an already turbulent market, the large liquidity protects investors and traders against price slippage. It has a restricted number of crypto transaction choices.
- Over 100 crypto and tokens are supported.
- 0.001 BTC, 0.01 BCH, 0.01 ETH, or 0.1 LTC are the trade limitations.
- The app is available for Android, iOS, and the web.
- There are no limitations on crypto and wire USD deposits. The ACH or SEPA limitations differ.
- There is a free version and a premium version. On Pro, the daily withdrawal limit is $50,000.
This app is a crypto tracker that gives traders access to important information about their crypto assets and portfolio. This aids in asset management as well as better sales and buying decisions. This is in addition to the standard functions of buying and selling. Users are compensated as they exchange crypto. You’ll also get access to cryptocurrency news to assist you in making smarter trading decisions.
Users may also join the token team communication platform with this cryptocurrency app. When a team is creating a crypto coin or initiative, this might be helpful. It enables token team leaders to interact with their communities more effectively. Leaders, for example, can utilise push alerts to notify their communities about important issues. The app has already surpassed 6 million users. We consider this one of the best crypto apps on the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
- Fee-free trading
- Price tracking and detailed information on over 10,000 coins.
- Set up notifications for making precise crypto-price choices.
- There are no PC apps available; only iOS and Android apps are available.
- Data may be imported from any crypto exchange.
For USD transactions, Gemini is an FDIC-approved cryptocurrency. The New York State Department of Financial Services regulates the cryptocurrency exchange (NYSDFS). Users may trade over 100 coins on the exchange. It also serves as a repository for significant crypto-organizations and institutions. Because of its amazing features, Gemini is one the best cryptocurrency trading apps to try
Users may store their crypto on the exchange’s Gemini Earn and earn up to 7% on their savings. It has its own Gemini Dollar stable coin, which is 1:1 tied to USD reserves.
- Apps for iOS, Android, and the web
- Gemini Pay allows users to spend cryptocurrency from their wallets at a variety of US retailers. Flexa makes this feasible as well.
- Accounts and wallets can be funded using a bank account or crypto, but not with a debit or credit card. A new Visa card will allow crypto to be spent in other stores and ATMs.
- The daily and monthly financing restrictions are $500 and $15,000, respectively.
- The maximum withdrawal is $100,000.
- The Nifty Marketplace is a trading platform for digital art and collectables.
14. Crypto Pro
Crypto Pro focuses on allowing customers to safely and privately track their cryptocurrency assets. Third-party exchanges may be used to import trading data, wallets, and assets. Users may track crypto and fiat currencies as well as precious metals on the platform.
It was originally designed for the Apple Watch before becoming a Bitcoin price tracker in 2015. The tracker’s convenience, simplicity, and privacy are well-known. It provides users with interactive price charts and indicators, in addition to the option to follow prices, to help them make better trading decisions. It also gives them the news, notifications, and production data to assist them in keeping track of their portfolios. This is also the best in the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
It allows users to back up and restore their data on their iCloud accounts. As a result, accounts may be synchronised across numerous devices. It’s even compatible with Apple Watches.
- Trading is not possible.
- Over 400 exchanges are supported for integration. The premium version allows for unlimited API connections.
- Only the web and iOS are supported.
- About ten fiat currencies are supported.
- supports gold, silver, platinum, and palladium metal price tracking.
- Today’s widgets for iPhones and iPads can be customised.
- A widget for the Mac menu bar.
- The Siri Shortcut allows you to ask Siri questions about crypto prices without having to open the app.
BlockFi allows customers to trade and earn up to 10% APY in cryptocurrency. Users may borrow money and keep cryptocurrency using the cryptocurrency app. Borrowing money allows you to keep your crypto assets instead of selling them. On BlockFi, you can even get paid to borrow money.
Traders may also open crypto bank accounts on the platform. You may spend crypto at stores and receive rewards with your credit cards. A BlockFi Bitcoin Trust, which indicates an investment entity, is also available from the firm. It also serves as a custody service for institutional clients, allowing them to store crypto, trade it, and borrow and lend it to other users. We consider this one of the best crypto apps on the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
- Android and web apps are available.
- The wallet may be funded through bank ACH, wire, or other crypto wallets.
- Borrow at an annual percentage rate of 4.5 per cent. The same business financing is available.
Robinhood promises that there are no fees for trading stocks, options, or crypto. They mostly target young people who are unfamiliar with crypto investment. The fact that it does not charge any fees or commissions attracts the majority of consumers. The app has already generated 10 million accounts. Robinhood is one of the best crypto apps to try.
The app allows users to trade even modest amounts of cryptocurrency. People also enjoy the app’s rapid access to deposits. Recurring Investments is a function in the cryptocurrency app that allows users to plan dollar-cost averaging for daily, weekly, or monthly stock or ETF investments. This is also the best in the list of best cryptocurrency trading apps.
To trade on margin, customers must pay $5 per month for Robinhood Gold. Additional services like research, market depth statistics, and Morningstar report on high-volume companies are also available with the payment.
- The Robinhood Gold service is available for a 30-day trial.
- Trading statistics are not published like they are with other brokers.
- Apps for mobile and online.
- There are no commissions, but spreads are greater than on other sites.
Digital currency trading offers a different option to generate passive income from home. The majority of crypto traders use their smartphone apps to trade on the fly. Examine the fees imposed, spreads, deposit method support, and liquidity while picking the best crypto trading app. Bisq is the best peer-to-peer app, whereas Binance, Gemini, Coinbase, and Kraken are the best for institutional investments and high liquidity. For derivatives and copy trading, eToro is the best cryptocurrency app.