Razer Synapse not opening: Razer Synapse is a well-known gaming hardware manufacturer that produces a number of excellent products. The company has software called Razer Synapse Download, which allows you to rebind controls or assign macros to any of your Razer Synapse 3 settings that do not work and saves all your settings automatically to the cloud.
Although this is solid software, there are instances when certain issues can occur. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series, we will tackle the razer synapse not opening properly issue. If you have any issues with your computer or Android device, then feel free to contact us using this form.
We will be more than happy to assist you with any concerns that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. If you are a gamer or game lover, then you might have heard of the Razer Synapse 3, which won’t open devices. Using Razer devices on your computers, such as the razer synapse not opening the mouse or install the keyboard. You might have used the Razer Synapse also.
Basically, it is hardware configuration software that helps you configure your Razer devices. What will happen if you encounter a razer synapse not opening on your computer? Don’t panic. You are in safe hands. Here I will share my personal experience of fixing these issue of razer synapse not opening.
What is Razer Synapse?
Razer is a popular gaming hardware manufacturer, established in 2005 in San Diego, California, by Singaporean entrepreneurs Min-Liang Tan and Robert Krakoff, that makes several outstanding products. Razer Inc. has owned software named Razer Synapse 3 for some time, which allows its users to rebind control or assign macros to any of the Razer peripherals. This software has a feature through which all your configurations and settings get stored in cloud-based storage. This feature makes it easy to switch between configurations. Apart from this, it has many other features, such as stats, heat maps, a hardware configurator, etc., that make it unique.
What is the Razer Synapse Not Opening on startup?
How to fix razer synapse not opening is the only major software that allows configuring and customizing Razer peripherals such as the mouse, the Razer keyboard, the Razer headset, etc. Many Windows 10 users complain that Razer Synapse does not install when they try to open it. It doesn’t open even after several attempts, but we see it running in the background via Task Manager.
After stopping the Razer Synapse 3 from installing background processing and retrying to open the software, the problem persists. And, unlike the previous Windows versions, the problem is widespread on Windows 10.
What is the Razer Synapse Not Opening Problem?
Razer Synapse 2 not working is the only major software that allows configuring and customizing Razer download peripherals such as the Razer download mouse, the Razer Synapse not working keyboard, the Razer headset, etc. Many Windows 10 users complain that the Razer Synapse does not open when they try to open it. It doesn’t open even after several attempts, but we see it running in the background via Task Manager.
After stopping Razer Synapse 3.0 not opening background processing and retrying to open the software, the problem persists. And, unlike the previous Windows versions, the problem is widespread on Windows 10.
Why is the Razer Synapse not opening?
The cause of the Razer Synapse not opening issue can vary from PC to PC. Since several factors can cause this issue, it is hard to identify the real one. It can happen because of hardware incompatibility, antivirus blockage, missing software drivers, or outdated drivers. The absolute way to find the exact cause is to go through several checks.
Most of the time, it has been fixed with a normal PC restart after reinstalling How to Open Razer Synapse 3. Drivers are also important to run it properly on any PC. It helps establish the connection between the Razer Synapse, not opening peripherals, and your PC. And if it is outdated or missing, then setting it up properly can solve the issue.
How To Fix Razer Synapse Not Opening Issues?
1. Uninstall and reinstall Razer Synapse and Razer device drivers
Your device drivers may cause your software not to work. If this is the case, the Razer Synapse will not open. Then you can reinstall the device drivers to fix the problem.
Here is how you can do that:
- Go to the device manager.
- Expand the device section you want to uninstall.
- Select the device and click uninstall.
- Install them again and see if it works.
You may have to reinstall the software to solve possible issues within the Razer Synapse not opening the app. Reinstalling can help you fix the problem with new software.
2. Remove Razer Surround With Synapse from your PC
The software may seem frozen or not work if the razer synapse is not opening or the surround module is on. If you have the surround module, then you should turn it off or change its installation. If it is on the PC, then follow the below steps to turn it off.
- By pressing the Windows key + R hotkey, you can access Run. Enter the app.
- CPL in Run’s text box and click OK to open the window shown directly below.
- Find the Surround module and uninstall it. Razer Synapse will not open it.
3. Download and install the most recent Microsoft.NET Framework.
The NET framework is a critical component of the Razer synapse that failed to start the software system. If the system requirement is not present, then the software may not open.
Also, if you have an old or outdated framework, then you might need to update it. Download the new framework from the official site.
4. Turn off Third-Party Antivirus
Third-party apps or antiviruses can cause your software to turn off or freeze. If you have your anti-virus software on or have any third-party apps that can block the processes,
Follow these steps to turn off the software to prevent further issues.
- Go to the device manager and click on “Razer Synapse”.
- Expand the software section you want to uninstall.
- Select the app and click “uninstall.”
5. Terminate Razer Processes
Some results have shown that you can stop the software from freezing if you turn off the other Razer synapse that is not opening and fail to start processes running in the background.
You can simply update your Windows to the latest version and end the problems you are facing. You can simply update your Windows by:
- Open Cortana and search for Windows Update.
- Go through the necessary updates for your Windows
- Update to the correct version.
6. Troubleshoot the hardware
You can troubleshoot your hardware to see if there is any fault in your hardware or PC. Follow the steps to troubleshoot your hardware:
- Try connecting your hardware with the other USB ports you have on your case. See if it works.
- Try using your hardware with another PC that has the software.
- If the hardware works, then there is something wrong with your PC or software.
7. Install the most recent Razer Mouse Driver.
If your mouse drivers are not updated correctly, the software can have issues with starting and other problems. Make sure you have your mouse driver updated adequately. Here is how you do it:
- Go to Razer Synapse not working support and click on the mice and mats options.
- Select your mouse model.
- Go to software and drivers and download, then follow the screen instructions.
- Double-click the.exe driver after downloading.
Check out whether the NZXT Cam is not working.
8. Disable Fast Startup.
If your fast startup options are on, your software can have problems detecting your mouse. So turn off the quick startup options to solve this issue. Follow the steps to turn off the fast startup options:
- Click the Windows key + R to open the Run window.
- Enter the Control Panel and click the OK button.
- Select Power Options to open the settings shown.
- Click to choose what the power buttons do.
- Turn off the box. Turn on fast start-up and click save.
- Restart your PC after the whole process.
9. Modify the USB Controller’s Power Management Settings
Your mouse can switch off if this setting is on. Turning this system off can help you solve the hardware issue you have with the software.
Follow these steps to turn it off-
- Enter devmgmt.MSc in the Run dialogue box and click OK.
- Click Universal Serial Bus Controllers to expand that device category.
- Right-click a USB controller there and select Properties.
- Select the Power Management tab.
- Razer Synapse does not open the computer to turn off this device to save power; if it is selected, then press the OK button.
- Remove the option for all the USB controllers.
The issues are not very big, and all of them are solvable on your own. You can easily make the issues with your software go away and have clean performance. The razer synapse not working solutions I gave are very elementary, and you can do them quickly. Also, Razer Synapse not opening problems can sometimes kill your runtime mood, but I can assure you that you can quickly get rid of the problem you face with the software if you follow the steps.